Skopje, 31 October 2016 – Based on the written reports on the monitoring of election-related media coverage conducted over 18 programming services, in the period 12-21 October 2016, the Ad-hoc Committee for Observing Media Coverage submitted Action Proposals to the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services.
The Ad Hoc Committee submitted proposals to initiate misdemeanour procedures against TV Sitel DOOEL Skopje and TV Nova DOOEL Skopje, on the grounds of established violation of Article 75, Paragraph 1, of the Electoral Code, and against TV Alfa DOOEL Skopje, due to violation on its part of Article 75-b of the same Code.
All Proposals by the Ad Hoc Committee for Observing Election-Related Media Coverage are available at the following links:
Proposals to impose measures:
Proposals not to impose measures:
– Makedonska Radiotelevizija – First Programming Service (MRT1)
– Makedonska Radiotelevizija – First Programming Service (MRA1)
– Makedonska Radiotelevizija – Second Programming Service (MRT2)
– Makedonska Radiotelevizija – Third Programming Service (MRA3)
– TV Kompani 21-M DOOEL Skopje