Skopje, 5 December 2014 – The Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services has commenced the process for replacement of the existing licenses by announcing a PUBLIC CALL FOR REPLACEMENT OF THE EXISTING LICENCES FOR PERFORMING BROADCASTING ACTIVITY WITH NEW LICENSES FOR TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST.
The deadline for submission of applications is 15 December 2014, in the archive or at the post address of the Agency.
In order to correctly fill-in the Applications and to complete the accompanying documentation, the Agency will hold a public meeting on 10.12.2014, starting at 10:30, in the premises of the Agency for Electronic Communications.
The application with the accompanying documentation can be sent by the broadcasters for its verification on: email@example.com, by 12.12.2014, at the latest.
Additional information regarding the process for replacement of the licenses can be obtained by the broadcasters from the following persons:
– Regarding the programme concept: Emilija Petreska – Kamenjarova, MA, tel: 02/3103 428; Viktor Shikov, MA, tel. 02/3103 427; Rubin Taleski, tel.02/3103 – 426
– Regarding the ownership structure and the personnel conditions: Magdalena Davidovska – Dovleva, MA, tel. 02/3103 431; 070/071 326 364
– Regarding the technical and the spatial conditions: Arben Saiti, MA, tel. 02/3103 417; Argjend Xhelili, tel. 02/3103 407;
– Regarding the financial conditions: Goran Radunovikj 02/3103 433; Vesna Simonovska 02/3103 437
– Regarding the general data and legal issues: Cvetanka Mitrevska, tel. 02/3103 415; Ivona Mufisheva – Aleksovska, MA, tel. 02:3103 413