Mr. Trajchevski holds M.A. degrees in mechanical engineering and energy efficiency, and in economic sciences.
Formerly, he was Director of the Agency for Electronic Communications, and has an extensive knowledge of the legislation related to media and electronic communications.
Mr. Trajchevski was born on 7 March 1970.
After the completion of his undergraduate studies at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, “Ss Cyril and Methodius University” (UKIM) in Skopje, in 1994, he specialized in efficient liberalization management in telecommunications and broadcasting in Washington, D.C., USA, at FCC, and completed a specialist course on interconnection expenses assessment based on LRIC methodology in London.
In 2008, he completed his post graduate studies at UKIM and obtained a Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, energy efficiency.
In 2010, he completed his post-graduate studies at the Business Academy in Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia, at the National and International Commerce Department, and obtained a Master’s degree in in economic sciences.
In 2013, his doctoral dissertation titled “Liberalization of the Electronic Communications Market and Company Management” at the Business Academy in Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia, brought him the degree of Ph.D. in Economics.
In October 2017, Mr. Trajcevski was appointed as Lecturer in Business and International Economy, at the Faculty of Economics and Engineering Management in Novi Sad.
- 1995-1998 – employed in a privately-owned company trading in electronic equipment;
- 1998-1999 – Head of the Technology Department at “AD Makedonski telekomunikcii”;
- 1998-2002 – Deputy Head of the Executive Board of “AD Makedonski posti”;
- 2000-2002 – Member of the Management Board of the EUTELSAT S.A. satellite communications company in Paris;
- 2000-2002 – Manager of the National Telecommunications Directorate;
- 2003-2006 – worked in a privately-owned company, “Serta”;
- 2005-2011 – Member of the Executive Board of “PE Komunalna higiena – Skopje”;
- 2006-2007 – Advisor to the Minister of Transport and Communications in the area of Telecommunications;
- 2006-2011 – Representative of the Government of RM to “AD Makedonski Telekomunikacii” and Head of the Shareholders’ Assembly;
- 2007-2009 – Deputy Director of of “PE Makedonska radiodifuzija”;
- 2010-2011 – employed in the privately-owned company “Serta”;
- 2011 – Executive Manager of “AD EMO-Ohrid”;
- 2011-2012 – Member of the Broadcasting Council of the Republic of Macedonia;
- 2012-2014 – President of the Broadcasting Council of the Republic of Macedonia;
- 2014-to date – Director of the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services.
- Article “The Co-channel Interference Effect on Average Error Rates in Nakagami -Q (Hoyt) Fading Channels”, published by the Romanian Academy, Revue Roumaine Des Sciences techniques serie Electrotechnique et energetique;
- Article titled “A Model for Student Knowledge Diagnosis through Game Learning Environment”, published in the scholarly journal “Technics Technologies Education Management”, indexed within the relevant databases of science magazines as Thomson, Web of Science, Web of Knowledge, Index Copernicus, Ebsco, etc;
- Article titled “GLOBALIZACIJA I LIBERALIZACIJA TRŽIŠTA KOMPANIJA U SEKTORU ELEKTRONSKIH KOMUNIKACIJA” (GLOBALIZATION AND LIBERALIZATION OF THE MARKET OF COMPANIES IN THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SECTOR), presented at a scholars’ and experts’ symposium in Vrnjacka Banja, Republic of Serbia, held on 3 December 2010, which was organized by the Maintenance Engineering Academy, Society for Technical Diagnostics (TEHDIS), “Machine Maintenance” Journal for Scientists and Engineers; “Technical Diagnostics” Journal for Scientists and Engineers; “Re-engineering” Journal for Scientists and Engineers, “Knowledge Management” Journal for Scientists and Engineers, and “Hydraulics and Pneumatics” Journal for Scientists and Engineers
- Paper titled “Review of Market Trends and Reforms in the Electronic Communications Sector in the Republic of Macedonia”, published in “Report on Foreign Trade of Macedonia 2008”;
- Article titled “Thermal Comfort”, presented at the Fourth International Course for Youth Researchers, “Computational Engineering”, in Bulgaria in 2008;
- Article titled “Statisticka analiza podataka uz primenu metoda linearne regresije nezavisne promenljive Kosmofona a.d. Skopje”, published in the “Menadzment znanja” science magazine, No. 3-4, 2011;
- Article titled “Povecanje javnih prihoda u uslovima liberalizovanog trzista elektronskih komunikacija”, “Menadzment znanja” science magazine, No. 1-2, 2011;
- Article titled “Optimization of the Profit of T-Mobile Macedonia and Its Influence on the Society,” published in the “Economics: Theory and Practice” science magazine, Year IV,No.III, 2011, Novi Sad;
- Article titled “Use of Game-Based Interactive Multimedia Modules In Learning Basic Concepts Of Courses For Computing Science,” published in the oldest Polish science magazine, “Przegląd Elektrotechniczny”.
- Article titled “Interactive Multimedia as New Teaching Strategy in The Course of Programmable Logic Devices,” published in the TTEM “Technics Technologies Education Мanagement” science magazine, ISSN 1840-1503, Vol.8. No.4. 11/12, pp. 161/169;
- Article titled “The Establishment of Liberalization and Reforms in the Electronic Communications Sector in the RM,” published in the “Economics, Theory and Practice” science magazine, ISSN 2217-5458;
- Article titled “Accuracy Analysis of the Classification Model Evaluation in the e-Learning Environment,” published in the TTEM “Technics Technologies Education Мanagement” science magazine, Vol.8, No.2, 5/6, 2013, indexed in the relevant scientific database of journals: Thomson, Web of Science, Web of Knowledge, Index Copernicus, Ebsco etc.;
- Article titled “Regulatory Framework Distribution of HDTV Channels in the Western Balkan Countries“, published in TTEM “Technics Technologies Education Мanagement” science magazine, Vol.8, No.4.,11/12.2013, indexed in the relevant scientific database of journals: Thomson, Web of Science, Web of Knowledge, Index Copernicus, Ebsco etc.;
- Article titled “Performance Analysis of Selection Combining over Correlated Nakagami-m Fading Channels with Constant Correlation Model for Desired Signal and Cochannel Interference,” published in the “Radioengineering Journal”, ISSN 1805-9600.