Summary from the 19th session
SKOPJE, 06/07/2012 – the Broadcasting Council on today’s 19th session concluded that the broadcasting entities ‘’Nasha TV’’, ‘’24 Vesti’’ and ‘’AB Kanal’’ have settled their debts regarding the compensation for the license for performing broadcasting activity towards the BC.
In terms of respecting the article 11 from the broadcasting activity law (ownership structure), the members of the Council have concluded that the broadcasters ‘’Makpetrol TV (Telma), ‘’Alfa TV’’ (satellite), Skopje TV and Iris TV (from Shtip), that have a more complex ownership structure, have delivered theirs stockholders’ records. The BC will analyze the ownership structure until the 31st August in order to determine if there are possible violations of the article 11 from the broadcasting activity law. If it is concluded that there have been violations of the law, the BC will then order these broadcasters to adjust their working according to the law, until the 30th September the latest.
– The Broadcasting Entity Jehona 2003 LTD, village Matejche Lipkovo: written warning with demand for publishing
– The Broadcasting Entity Valandovo LTD Valandovo: warning
– The Broadcasting Entity A2 LTD Skopje: written warning with a demand for publishing
– The Broadcasting Entity TV Kanal 8 LTD Kochani: written warning
– The Broadcasting Association DJ Slave LTD Struga: interdiction for advertising of three days
– The Broadcasting Entity Gauedamus Radio Classic FM, Martin LTD Skopje: written warning with a demand for publishing
– The Broadcasting Entity Eko-Proekt LTD export-import Kriva Palanka: indication
– The Broadcasting Entity Focus Radio LTD Tetovo: indication
– The Broadcasting Entity Energy Radio LTD export-import Struga: indication