Supply of Equipment for a System of Monitoring Media Content for the Purposes of the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services

image_pdfimage_print

Skopje, 14.12.2015 – Today marked the start of the project for “Supply of Equipment for a System of Monitoring Media Content for the Purposes of the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services”. The project will be carried out as part of the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance – IPA 2011.

The project will be realized through supplying equipment worth Euro 839,608, 75 % of which have been provided through the IPA, while the remaining 25 %, i.e. Euro 209,902, are provided by way of co-financing on the Agency’s part.

This equipment will technically modernize the system for recording, maintaining and reviewing programme content broadcasted by the radio and television stations, at the same time making it possible to receive, at the Agency’s headquarters, the signals of all operators of public electronic communication networks that retransmit programme services.

The project will be carried out by the Asseco SEE DOOEL Skopje company, in consortium with SALVIOL Svetovanje doo Ljubljana.



Accessibility

Accessibility