Skopje, 15.02.2016 – In the period from 15 until 19 February 2016, the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services will hold six workshops for the regional, local and national broadcasters in the Republic of Macedonia, including the Public Broadcasting Service.On this occasion, the broadcasters will be acquainted with their obligations arising from the Electoral Code, as well as with the Methodology according to which the Agency will be carrying out the monitoring of election media coverage.
The trainings will be conducted as follows:
– 15.02.2016 – in Tetovo, for the regional and local radios and televisions in the areas of Tetovo, Gostivar, Plasnica, Rostuse (Zirovnica) and Kicevo;
– 16.02.2016 – in Ohrid, for the regional and local radio and television stations in the areas of Ohrid, Struga, Debar, Bitola, Prilep and Dolneni;
– 17.02.2016 – in Stip, for the regional and local radios and televisions in the areas of Kavadarci, Negotino, Valandovo, Gevgelija, Stip, Berovo, Delcevo, Kocani, Sveti Nikole, Vinica, Pehcevo, Probistip, Strumica and Radovis;
– 18.02.2016 – in Skopje, for the national radios and televisions, and
– 19.02.2016 – in Skopje, for the radio and television services of the Public Broadcasting Service and the regional and local radios and televisions in the areas of Skopje, Kumanovo, Kratovo and Veles.