Skopje, 2 June 2018 – In accordance with the Macedonian Government’s efforts to ensure open and transparent operation and its initiative for accountability of the public office holders with regard to their expenditures, the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services informs the public about the expenditures incurred by Agency Director Zoran Trajchevski, PhD, during the period 1 January – 30 June 2018.
While conducting the tasks of his office in the first half of the current year, Director Trajchevski incurred expenditures totaling MKD 223,527.00, as follows:
- Official trips abroad – MKD 151,025.00, of which:
- MKD 90,016.00 for airline tickets;
- MKD 61,009.00 for hotel accommodation.
- Representation expenses in the Republic of Macedonia – MKD 55,630.00, of which:
- MKD 24,790.00 for catering services provided during visits by representatives of the regional media regulatory authorities;
- MKD 30.840,00 for other catering services.
- Official mobile phone services – MKD 16,872.00, of which:
This is the Agency’s second report on the Director’s expenditures. At the same time, we wish to remind that the Agency provides accounts on its operations, in the form of annual reports, to the Parliament of the Republic of Macedonia. The same are published on the Agency’s website.