Skopje, 4 January 2019 – In accordance with the efforts to ensure transparency and openness, the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services informs the public about the expenditures incurred by Agency Director Zoran Trajchevski, PhD, during the period 1 July – 31 December 2018.
While conducting the tasks of his office during the second half of the current year, Director Trajchevski incurred expenditures totaling MKD 294,742.00, as follows:
- Official trips abroad – MKD 192,430.00, of which:
- MKD 102,857.00 for airline tickets, and
- MKD 89,573.00 for hotel accommodation.
- Representation expenses in the Republic of Macedonia – MKD 83,040.00, of which:
- MKD 40,100.00 for catering services provided during visits by representatives of the regional media regulatory authorities;
- MKD 42.940,00 for catering services provided during visits by diplomatic representatives and representatives of state institutions.
- Official mobile phone services – MKD 19,272.00.
At the same time, we wish to remind that the Agency provides accounts on its operations, in the form of annual reports, to the Parliament of the Republic of Macedonia. The same are published on the Agency’s website.