The Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services held its 36th session on September 29, 2022, starting at 2:00 hrs.
- Adoption of the Minutes of the 35th session of the Council of the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services, held on September 16, 2022.
- Proposal-decision for increasing the financial plan of the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services for 2022.
- Proposal-Methodology for amending and supplementing the Methodology for performing program supervision (monitoring) no. 01-3905/1 of 07.23.2014.
- Information regarding the Request from commercial radio stations at the state level.
- Proposal-decision for the payment of compensation for the death of a family member.
- Proposal for granting approval for the implementation of a public procurement procedure for the next subject of public procurement – a service from the Translation Bureau.
- Proposal for granting approval for making a decision on the procurement of a service – training on the topic “Application of standards during the preparation of technical specifications, definition of criteria for determining ability and monitoring/control of the implementation of concluded contracts for public procurement”, with an estimated value below the value thresholds for the application of the Law on Public Procurement.
- Proposal-rulebook for amending and supplementing the Rulebook for the systematization of jobs in the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services.