SKOPJE, 28 February 2014 – The Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services, at today’s meeting, adopted the Information on the finding of illegal media concentration in TBC MUZICKO RADIO KMR Ljubisha and Boban LLC Kumanovo, under the provisions of the Law on Broadcasting.The violation of the Law on Broadcasting concluded at the 58th session of the Broadcasting Council is not provided as violation of the rules for illegal media concentration contained in the Law on Audio and Audiovisual Media Services, which means that pursuant to the Law on Audio and Audiovisual Media Services, this broadcaster does not have illegal media concentration in terms of the violation established earlier.
The Agency adopted the Rules for registration in the registry of operators of public electronic communication networks and registration of programme services and the Application Form for registration in the registry of providers of audiovisual media services on demand.
– The application form for registration in the registry of operators of public electronic communication networks and registration of programme services can be downloaded here.
– The application form for registration in the registry of providers of audiovisual media services on demand can be downloaded here.
The Agency adopted the Information on the videos of regional television supervisions outside of Skopje in the recording system of the test period with proposal for their deletion and concluded to delete the videos of the test period of the system for recording audio and audiovisual content, because they take up a lot of space in the disks and due to the fact that they were already reviewed by a relevant department and no violations were found.
The Agency adopted the Report on the extraordinary supervision over the performance of operators of public electronic communication networks on 25 February 2014 in Struga and on 26 February 2014 in Gevgelija and decided to issue a decision to operators of public communication networks that retransmit television programme services that are not covered by certificates for registration of package programme services by the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services, imposing that their retransmission should be terminated immediately, as follows:
– The operator of a public electronic communication network Pela Digital 2008 LLC export- import Struga, within the analogue package can not retransmit: RTS 2 RTS 1, Rai Uno, RTCG Sat, NTV Sport, NTV , Atlas TV, 24 Kitchen, CNN, Entertainment, Discovery ID, Disney junior, DM Sat, MTV Hit, Best of Macedonia (BOM), Happy TV, Show Turk, National Geographic Wild, WE Music, rosport 2 , Alsat – M, Kanal 5 plus, Cinestar Action, FOX, Prva srpska and one own channel on which it transmits/retransmits film content;
– The operator of a public electronic communication network G-KTV LLC Struga, within the analogue package can not retransmit: NTV, Kanal 5 Plus , Fox Life, We TV , Fishin One, Planeta, SHOW, Kanal D, Star, Eurosport, TOP Channel, TV 1000 , Klan, Alfa TV , FOX, Fox CRIME, ATV, Channel 1 Russia, Eurosport, Eurosport 2 , Super sport, Samanyoly TV, Super spoer and one Arabic programme service with religious content;
– The operator of a public electronic communication network SPAJDER – NET export – import Gevgelija LLC can not retransmit: Kanal 5 plus 24 Kitchen, Eurosport, Alfa TV, VH – 1 , Hayat, National Geographic Wild, Antena, Atlas TV, MTV, FOX, Sport klub, Travel, Discovery, Channel 5 , Balkanika, Planeta, Fox Movies, Boomerang, Euronews, CNN, TV 5 Monde, Sport klub 2 , Cartoon Network, Universal Channel, Disovery ID, Nasha TV, Telma , Cinemania, Animal Planet, Sport Klub prime and MGM.
In addition, the Agency decided to issue operators a decision on warning, to remove the deficiency in terms of subtitling immediately, to two as follows: to Pela Digital 2008 LLC export-import Struga regarding the subtitling of Discovery ID, Universal Channel, FOX Crime, History, Travel and to G – KTV regarding the subtitling of 1000 TV, Universal Channel, FOX, Animal Planet and Travel.
After the issuing of decisions, the Agency will make control supervision over the performance of the mentioned operators, in order to determine whether they acted on them. Otherwise, the Agency will initiate misdemeanour proceedings.
Regarding the operator of a public electronic communication network PET NET LLC Gevgelija no violations were detected.
Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services decided to issue the following certificates for registered programme packages:
– to the Company for telecommunication engineering, software, trade and services BLIZOO MEDIA AND BROADBAND LLC Skopje, for the City of Skopje, Tetovo, Kumanovo, Veles, Stip, Prilep, a Certificate no. 59, whereby the registered digital programme package, as a whole, is supplemented with the following television programme service: Kanal 5 plus;
– to the TBC – cable network operator – KABEL-L- NETTRD Struga, a Certificate no. 7, whereby the registered digital programme package, as a whole, is supplemented with the following television programme services: Kanal 5 plus, HRT 3 and Rai 2.